Hello! My name is Anjelica Price-Rocha, your friendly vegan health coach. I received my certification in Whole Food Plant-Based Nutrition from T. Colin Campbell’s Center for Nutrition Studies through eCornell, and am deeply passionate about helping people live their healthiest, happiest lives through the power of plants.
I felt compelled to deepen my knowledge of plant-based nutrition after being asked on countless occasions how I transitioned to going vegan, how I get enough protein, and if I could help others in shifting toward a more plant-forward lifestyle. Because going vegan has changed my life in countless positive ways, I’ve been inspired to help others on their journey, as well.
I’m excited to support others in meeting their nutritional goals and – more importantly – to help people feel better, more connected to themselves and their bodies, and to help the planet and animals while they’re at it.
My training is centered around a whole food, plant-based nutrition philosophy that is holistic by nature, incorporating the latest research in dietetics as well as food’s inseparable role in our physical and mental health and well-being. My education enables me to support others in achieving their nutritional goals throughout the lifespan and even when grappling with chronic disease, gut issues, and at various ages and stages of life. Whether you’re a busy professional or parent who needs quick and easy recipes, a seasoned home cook, or a fitness enthusiast looking to get stronger on a plant-based diet, I’m here to support.
My Services + Expertise – What to Expect With Vegan Health Coaching
- Plant-based health and nutrition coaching
- Meal planning, recipes, and grocery shopping support
- Live cooking lessons
- Fitness and strength-training nutrition planning
- Nutrition guidance for chronic conditions such as IBS and autoimmune issues, as well as other common health issues such as weight control, high cholesterol, hypertension, and more.
- A whole-body, holistic approach to nutrition, encompassing all areas of well-being including movement and mental health in addition to nutrition and dietetics.
- Sustainable cooking and living advice for those hoping to reduce their footprint.
If you’re interested in working together, I’d love to hear from you! Please reach out here or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to feeling better, together.